Scientific advances for the prevention, control, diagnosis and treatment of COVID-19 will greatly determine the health and socio-economic effects and impacts of the epidemic. The ‘Special Spanish Research Programme on COVID-19’ will support specific new and running projects and programmes addressing this outbreak.
- Rapid diagnostic techniques of SARS-CoV-2
- Clinical-biological-molecular characterization of COVID-19
- Development of innovative therapies, disinfectants and new antiviral molecules
- Characterization of SARS-CoV-2
- Vaccine development, efficacy and applicability
- Epidemiological surveillance and molecular epidemiology: mortality and morbidity incidence
- Environmental and social factors for its spread
- Socio-economic impact
- Artificial intelligence and massive analysis of integrated data oriented towards epidemiological control of COVID-19.
Call budget: €24M
Call opens: March 19, 2020
Application deadline: No current deadline