Institut Pasteur will hold this international conference in collaboration with Inserm ANRS – Maladies infectieuses émergentes from September 29 to October 1, 2021. COVID-19 experts from around the globe will attend the event which will be broadcast live in English and held under the high patronage of the French President.
Leading researchers and clinicians will present the progress made and remaining challenges in virology, clinical presentations and management, epidemiology, and vaccinology for COVID-19. Topics to be covered include:
- Viral entry and replication/neutralization
- Viral persistence and Long COVID
- Patient management and future treatments
- Evaluation of impact of interventions
- Children and SARS-CoV-2 transmission and control
- Vaccine regimens and effectiveness
- Why and how should we get the planet vaccinated?